This is a worrying time for everybody and we are all taking advice from the government about how we should operate.
As things stand now, we are going ahead with the majority of our tours (exceptions below) but have added a few safety measures as follows:
- Where we use a vehicle to get to the site, we will ask clients to take their own vehicle & we will use a separate vehicle;
- We ask clients to bring their own binoculars if they have them, along with something warm to sit on;
- On the walk & when sitting by the riverside we will sit a safe distance apart;
- We will have anti-bacterial handwash available for use before and after the event;
- We won’t share food or drink as we would normally (no drams of whisky at the end I am afraid!) so please bring your own snack & hot drink.
Our Beaver Kayak Safaris with Outdoor Explore are postponed until April 26th – this includes evening & dawn trips. Our new Angus Coastal Tours, which were starting in April, are cancelled until further notice. We will contact everyone by e-mail who will be affected by this.
We are trying to keep positive and being outdoors, surrounded by birdsong and signs of spring, certainly helps keep us in a happier state of mind.
Beaver kit photo by Kevin Tapenden, taken on a tour in summer 2019.