Tourism in Scotland is set to re-open mid July, subject to everything going well and government advice saying it is safe to do so. More info can be found on the VisitScotland website here.
We are able to run our guided wildlife walks and Private Beaver Safaris safely, with the following conditions:
- Where we use a vehicle to get to the site, we will ask clients to take their own vehicle & we will use a separate vehicle;
- We ask clients to bring their own binoculars if they have them, along with something warm to sit on;
- On the walk & when sitting by the riverside we will sit a safe distance apart;
- We will have anti-bacterial handwash available for use before and after the event;
- We won’t share food or drink as we would normally (no drams of whisky at the end I am afraid!) so please bring your own snack & hot drink.
Unfortunately we can’t yet start our Beaver Kayak Safaris but you are welcome to transfer your booking to a Private Beaver Safari, which is just as good, with even better sightings of the beavers (usually!).
We look forward to seeing you soon and hope to give you the best Scottish wildlife experience!